We currently have the following vacancy:
KS2 Teacher (0.55FTE, one year fixed term contract)
Are you an enthusiastic learner?
Do you love bringing creativity and a sense of wonder into your classroom?
If so, we would love you to join our team!
We are a friendly Community Primary School and Nursery in the city of Ripon. Our school serves a unique and diverse community and the educational experiences that we offer our children are therefore unique. Learning is built on the foundations of nurture. In our environment, where children feel safe and happy, they succeed, achieve and thrive.
We would like to appoint a part-time Key Stage 2 Class Teacher, on a 0.55, one year fixed term contract (starting 1st September 2022), with a commitment to delivering high standards of teaching and learning across the curriculum. The ideal candidate will have the motivation to develop themselves professionally and collaborate with others.
You will be required to demonstrate your knowledge of child development and experience of supporting children with SEND, as well as possessing the essential skills and experience to support all pupils to grow a love of learning.
Please express your strengths and experience in leading a specific subject area.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide a high-quality learning experience, as well as the enthusiasm and energy to engage and motivate all pupils with a desire to provide the very best for every child, by working together with our nurturing team.
This post is subject to the National Teachers Terms and Conditions and Main Scale Pay (which will be dependant on experience).
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Create a nurturing learning environment to support children’s learning and share achievement.
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, other school staff and external agencies.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- Adopt our whole school nurturing ethos with a clear understanding of pivotal behaviour strategies and contribute to our positive behaviour policy.
- We will offer:
- A nurturing school with a supportive and hardworking staff team.
- A strong leadership team who encourage development and a supportive ethos.
- A school with aspiration and determination to reach the highest standards in teaching, learning and development of the whole child.
- Continued professional development.
- Exciting opportunities to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
- A school who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date is Friday 24th June 2022. Please email applications to email@example.com. Interviews will be held week commencing 27th June 2022.
Please contact the School Office if you would like to arrange a visit to look around our school.