Level 3 Early Years GTA & MSA
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor to join our school team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills to build strong relationships.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of Phonics to support with delivery and catch-up interventions.
- Experience of working with EYFS and primary aged children.
- Adopt our nurturing ethos and create an environment where children can develop their understanding of emotions.
- A commitment to promoting the inclusion of all pupils.
- Willingness to work flexibly with our excellent Early Years team and make positive contributions.
- A commitment to making ‘in the moment’ observations and sharing through Learning Journeys with parents.
- Experience of working with children with SEND.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Reforms.
The post will to be offered on a fixed term basis until December 2022, initially for 20 hours per week plus 5 MSA hours. GTA post is Band C, Point 4 and the MSA post is Band B, Point 2.
We can offer:
- A nurturing school with a supportive and hardworking staff team.
- A strong leadership team who encourage development and a supportive ethos.
- A school with aspiration and determination to reach the highest standards in teaching, learning and development of the whole child.
- Continued professional development.
- A school who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please complete our Application Form and return to Mrs J Pawley, School Business Manger either by post; Moorside Primary School and Nursery, Harrogate Road, Ripon, HG4 1SU or via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for the Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing date for Applications is Friday 5th November 2021. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 9th November 2021. Start date is as soon as possible.