We are very proud to be members of HART Alliance. A primary specialist teaching school in the heart of North Yorkshire, serving local schools and partnerships with support, CPD and innovative practice.
They have been a teaching school since July 2011 and in that time they have grown to include over 60 schools across North Yorkshire and Redcar and Cleveland.
They have sought to create a unique partnership whose values are grounded in trust, investing in staff, giving all partners an equal voice in defining our aims and programmes, and ultimately improving outcomes for children.
They are passionate about developing true collaboration across schools to build challenge. They do this through:
- Networks and research projects including Joint practice development;
- Whole school reviews and lesson studies;
- Continuing Professional Development;
- School to School support through HART School Leaders and the Yorkshire Collaborative Academy Trust (YCAT);
- Initial Teacher Training through the HART of Yorkshire SCITT and School Direct.