Friends of Moorside
|What do we do?
|Organise events and raise money for our school for facilities that children can use.
|Who are we?
|We are you – Mum’s, Dad’s, Carers, Grandparents and teachers of course!
|To ensure our children have as much has possible to help them learn and play and to make new friends.
You can help by just doing one of the following:
- Donate raffle prizes
- Judge a picture competition
- Help run one of the stalls at one of our fayres
- Bake cakes for one of our cake stalls
- Sell cakes one afternoon at school pick-up time
- Serve drinks and cakes at a disco
Please contact the School Office if you would like to get involved – we are always short of helpers!